This is very similar to direct mail marketing however you are reaching people on their connected devices where they spend the majority of their time every day. We will send a minimum of 50,000 emails to your target audience, while also guaranteeing a 15% open rate. That means that a minimum of 7,500 people are guaranteed to open your targeted email. We also have the ability to send a second email to those that opened the original which is a great way to increase frequency and increase the chances of a conversion. We also ensure that our database is scrubbed and only includes a double opt in audience (no robots). We will create the content and ensure your message is one that consumers can’t resist looking at.
Digital Direct Mail Email Marketing
Email marketing can be utilized to engage with your existing customer database, or it can be used to target highly qualified databases obtained through reliable data aggregators whom IronStride partners with. These aggregators include companies such as: Experian, Acxiom, Oracle Data Cloud, Neilsen/Exelate and Lotame.
Let’s look at some statistics. You might be wondering if email is still a worthwhile marketing strategy. In fact, email generates $38 for every $1 spent, which is an astounding 3,800% ROI, making it one of the most effective options available.
- 83 percent of B2B companies use e-newsletters as part of their content marketing program.
- 40 percent of B2B marketers say email newsletters are most critical to their content marketing success.
- 73 percent of millennials prefer communications from businesses to come via email.
- More than 50 percent of U.S. respondents check their personal email account more than 10 times a day, and it is by far their preferred way to receive updates from brands.
- 59% of respondents say marketing emails influence their purchase decisions.